Project One Proposal

Project One -- Proposal

Tessa Georgoulakos

Photography & Photoshop Adv.



Media Project


In my media project, I will be taking a number of photos, I will produce 10 of the best photos for my project and use them for display purposes as well as posting the finished products to my photography blog. Within the blog, I will be adding the photographs in total to the different pages. The ten unedited and then the ten edited images. 


Where the photo will be taken

Room setup/ different lighting/objects/individual


As I am interested in documenting my daily activities, I have a variation of outdoor and indoor surroundings. The main areas that I will be shooting in as part of my theme and genre will be in Tasker Park, Peconic and Southold Town Beach. The other outing was to the Halyard restaurant in Greenport to take the portrait photos. These places, coupled with some from my apartment, will form the foundation of my topic and genre. The main focus is on my subject.


I'll be experimenting with diverse natural light sources, ranging from bright greens and browns in high-noon daylight to deeper dusk colors and sunsets with deep shadows, in order to convey meaning through natural passing of time in my photographs. Furthermore, the images with stronger lighting show nature's natural beauty, while my subject expresses enjoyment and wonder.


I would like to edit my photos to enhance and change image color, sharpness, and experiment with new editing skills I have learned from the following videos: 


https://phlearn.com/tutorial/30-days-photoshop-hue-saturation/

https://phlearn.com/tutorial/textures-overlays-photoshop/

https://phlearn.com/tutorial/30-days-photoshop-sharpen-portrait/




Title of specific media project

Creative Photography


Theme and genre 

Textures & Overlays to a Photo and change color hue/saturation in Photoshop


Specific Techniques

Use Hue/Saturation to target specific colors in an image, and then make adjustments to the hue, lightness, and saturation to change those colors. Adding textures and overlays to them in Photoshop. Blend textures from another image into a portrait, adding bokeh, raindrops, and tying it all together with realistic lighting effects.


Influence of my theme and genre:



Resources/equipment:

For my photography shoot, I will be using equipment such as: 


Canon EOS Rebel T5 18.0MP DSLR Camera

Tripod


Comments

  1. Thanks for getting this posted by the due date. Your email also includes a link to your Flickr account with some pictures. Can you identify if these will be any of the images you will use for your project and if so which ones?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment